Originally designed by Walter Gropius in 1950, Harkness Commons was originally designed to serve a seven-dormitory complex and is characterized by a functional and factory-like appearance. Recent renovations provided a significant and much needed update to the building’s heating and cooling infrastructure.
Project scope included:
- Complete Transformation of 1950 Facility
- $9 Million Project Completed in One Summer
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems Replacements
- New Penthouse for Mechanical Equipment Constructed