Virtus’ new, 65,000-SF HQ spans four floors of One Financial Plaza, the iconic Gold Building in downtown Hartford, offers 360-degree views for 220 employees. Stepping off the top floor elevator, a dramatic hallway with stacked stone accentuated with specialty lighting leads your strategically toward a vast reception area flooded with natural light and spectacular views, Monumental stairs connect the main lobby and spacious café below a key amenity for staff.
- Creates an upscale, transparent space to meet the business needs of the client, reflect Virtus l image and enhance the employee experience.
- Modem, minimalist design approach, timeless materials, elegant dark wood, and marble tile enhanced by specialty lighting and a sleek floor plan,
- Enclosed offices provide required privacy. Clear, full glass office fronts allow access to daylight and views from the open office area
- The café is comfortable and bright, providing a perfect space for employees to engage and host large communication sessions.
- Collaborative activities are supported by the presence of informal huddle spaces and well-appointed conference rooms.
- Emphasis on employee wellness by providing a wellness and quiet phone room in addition to sit to stand workstations for all staff plus food and beverage amenities on every floor.